Friday, January 5, 2018

TOP 17 IN 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Can't believe 2017 is over. What a year. It's been full of ups and downs but overall I am thankful for all my friends and family I had to support me through it all. I wanted to do a top 17 in 2017 and so that's what I've done.

These are my top favorite books of 2017 and it was difficult to narrow it down to just 17, but I am pretty happy with my reading year. I read a total of 113 books! That's a lot of books and in 2018 I hope to read 125. We shall see how it goes...

Here are my top reads (which are not in any particular order):

Homesick for Another World by Ottessa Moshfegh


Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon


The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon 


Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz


When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon


The Seven Realms Series by Cinda Williams Chima 


The Darker Shade of Magic Series by V.E. Schwab


Fullmetal Alchemist Series by Hiromu Arakawa


Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia


The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy


Six of Crows Duology by Leigh Bardugo


I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter by Erika L. Sanchez


Saga Series by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples


The City of Brass by S.A. Chakraborty 


They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera 


Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis



While technically this is more than 17 books, I decided to lump the series together as one book because I can. And there you have it. My top 17 in 2017! Let me know what some of your favorites of 2017 were or what you are looking forward to in 2018.

Here's to a great reading year! 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment